Marketing internship The Solos | Prolody
Employment: Full time (40 hours)
Duration: 6 months (preferably)
We are The Solos and Prolody, 2 sister companies operating in the field of music and audio.
The Solos is an award-winning music and sound design company, we compose music and design sounds for movie trailers such as for Dunkirk, 1917, Alien, The Avengers and a lot of other action and Marvel and DC superhero movies. Next to making the music we also make the content with which we make the music and sounds, presets for synthesizers and sample libraries. For this we closely work with companies like Native Instruments and Steinberg.
The Solos also releases and publishes their own music on Spotify and other digital portals.
Prolody is a company engaged with artificial speech synthesis and human speech analysis. Our technology can detect emotions in human speech almost real time. At the moment we’re working on detecting neurological syndromes like Parkinson or a brain haemorrhage.
For this Prolody also made a personally identifiable information filter (PII) for privacy demands.
In short, we are looking for an intern to help us shape our content marketing strategies. You will help us develop our marketing, branding, and social media. You’ll be working for both companies, you will help sell the music of The Solos and help announcing the next Prolody break-through.
Your activities would include the following:
- developing content marketing strategies;
- weekly social media postings;
- creating content for social media;
- creating and editing of videos and pictures;
- developing new content ideas;
- updating our websites with new content together with our webmasters;
- and generally developing new directions.
Skills and requirements
- You are currently enrolled in an arts and economics study (HBO, University);
- You are fluent in English;
- You are outgoing and like to take the initiative;
- You have a passion for music and audio;
- You have knowledge of musical instruments and programmes;
- You have excellent multi-tasking abilities;
- You have excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills;
- You are a fast learner and you are flexible.
In these times we work remotely together, we have multiple Slack workspaces with serious and less serious pages.
We are a creative group of people with a good sense of humour, we operate internationally and fast paced and so will you.
And we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Come join the band and apply a mail to email@example.com